open: Thursday through Monday
closed: Tuesday and Wednesday
※ Reservation is required for both lunch and dinner.
To make a reservation, please use the link below or contact us by phone at
【Our cancellation policy】
We hold a deep respect for our producers and value the effort that goes into cultivating our ingredients. To avoid wasting such precious resources, we have established the following cancellation policy.
Since we procure ingredients according to reservations, we kindly ask you to make any changes to the number of people or cancel as soon as possible.
● For cancellations or changes in the number of guests, please contact us by 12:00 noon, 2 business days before your reservation.
● We regret that we are unable to accept cancellations or changes by email or fax. Please contact us by phone.
● Cancellation charges are as follows:
– For cancellations or changes in numbers made after 12:00 noon, 2 business days prior: 50% of the meal charge (however, this applies to reservations of 10 or more people)
– For cancellations or changes on the previous business day: 50% of the meal charge
– For cancellations or changes on the day: 100% of the meal charge
● In the event of bad weather or natural disasters:
Should inclement weather or a natural disaster make it difficult for you to visit us, we will waive the cancellation fee if you let us know. We look forward to welcoming you once circumstances have settled.
1-17-40 Arate, Yamagata City, Yamagata Prefecture 990-2432, inside Palace Grandeur Garden, Japan.